- Kubernetes Service
- Kubernetes service
- Some users' access to their Kubernetes master node is impaired
- Existing workload will remain fine unless they require interaction with the master node
- `kubectl` commands may fail intermittently on affected clusters
- Some IBM Cloud services with dependencies on Kubernetes clusters may be impacted
- 2018-08-24 23:15 UTC: INVESTIGATING - the team is investigating the issues
- 2018-08-25 00:18 UTC: RESOLVED - Issues affecting cluster management functions are now resolved.