- IBM Cloud Platform
- US South
- Cloud Foundry Applications
- Some services running in the region
- Application provisioning failures
- Application re-staging failures
- Running applications or services in the region may experience intermittent failures or slow responses
- Application restart or stop/start may fail
- 2018-10-07 18:55 UTC - INVESTIGATING - The operations team is aware of the issues and currently investigating
- 2018-10-08 02:20 UTC - INVESTIGATING - The team is continuing to investigate issues affecting staging of Cloud Foundry applications. At this time, staging errors are occurring more frequently and may no longer be simply intermittent. Restart of existing applications is also impacted.
- 2018-10-08 03:36 UTC - INVESTIGATING - Some running apps may be experiencing slow responses or failures to respond to requests. The operations team is continuing to investigate and work toward resolution.
- 2018-10-08. 03:52 UTC - INVESTIGATING - Some services hosted in the US South region may be experiencing slow responses or issues loading. Investigation is ongoing.
- 2018-10-08 05:37 UTC - RESOLVED - Issues affecting application routing and staging have been identified and addressed. The operations team is monitoring the system closely for continued stability.